Friday, June 23, 2006

Chastised I Type

Yes, I know its been three weeks since I've posted anything.

I'm sorry.

Can I come out of my room now?

Seriously, its been more than a bit stupid the last month but I've been busy! Life has taken all kinds of weird turnings recently but all in all I've been enjoying it.


The Friendly Ghost: Producers Night

This was on Wednesday night and was a good case in point of life pointing me sideways. Three people I knew were putting work on there, Spreckenstein, Nudge and Scot Cotterell. It was run like a classic chalkboard event - 15 minutes to introduce and push play on the cd player on stage. That meant there was a lot of new music that I knew absolutely nothing about - exciting! It was held at The Trout Bar, North Hobart and I've just written a 250 word review for July's Buzz Magazine (hard copy distributed in Victoria & Tas).

Once its gone to press I might start putting those pieces out here as well - I'm not sure if my editor's putting them in the online version?? I really should check, shouldn't I?

Meanwhile, I got into a great chat with Dave (publican/lover of original music) up at Trout and it looks like there's gonna be some shows in August/September..... I'll let you know the dates as soon as they're confirmed.

Stay warm and will post more soon - promise!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home