Saturday, May 13, 2006

Freedom of Expression

A 10-Point List of Good Things I Can Do & Don't Have to Tolerate Anymore

After more than two years of it, I am no longer in a position of representing any NFP organisation, I have no-one's interests at stake apart from my own. Thanks to HIM I've been relearning lots of useful skills in the past couple of months.

As a result I've got together my 10-Point list of things I can do whenever I damn well please and don't have to do for anyone.
  1. I don't have to be nice to anyone anymore because my employers demand it. (Including creepy board members)
  2. I don't have to put up with being semi-public property and being harrassed anytime of the day or night. (Including creepy board members)
  3. I don't have to put up with lousy sound engineering anymore to "keep the peace"
  4. I can switch my mobile phone off for as long as I want.
  5. I can tell the truth about what I think of people's music &/or performance. (Including creepy board members)
  6. I don't have to go to gigs that I don't want to be at.
  7. I don't have to play for nothing anymore.
  8. I don't have to put up with purile, souless trash that masquerades as new music and can celebrate the real innovators.
  9. I don't have to suffer fools, amateurs and wannabes. (Including creepy board members)
  10. I can tell people to f@%k off when they annoy me. (Especially creepy board members)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home