Friday, May 26, 2006

Slightly Brighter Friday

Despite a load of personal crap this morning (mostly involving bills & too little money to pay them all immediately!) it's turned out to be a slightly better day than yesterday.

The news of the day however, is potentially gobsmacking. I've been told the quality of the recording from last Saturday's gig is outstanding. I'm going to have a listen to it tomorrow in the studio and bring a copy home, see if I can live with it as it is.

I know I played well but this is a bit of a turn up for the books! It's highly unusual to get really good quality on a number of tracks from one live concert. There's invariably glitches, if not in performance then in sound quality or equipment failure - that's why you usually see a list of venues on the back of live albums. Bat (who's studio I'm using) tells me that in his opinion it passes muster admirably, and this is a man who's opinion I value very highly.

It seems a little too good to be true but I will try and contain my enthusiasm and wait til tomorrow!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home