Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Bat Gig Filming Aftermath

Post-Gig Thoughts

Thanks so much all of you who came along, emailed, sms'd and generally just wished us all well. It was a really nice gig, great audience and fantastic vibe.

While we were packing up the gear we had a quick look at some of the film footage and room audio. That in itself was surreal! Kinda like a bunch of sports nuts - immediately the match is over, they're busy checking out the game replay!!!! Seriously, it looks and sounds very good and over the coming weeks we'll be sorting out the best of it for promo purposes and I might possibly upload some of my stuff to the myspace page.


Recording

Next thing in my calendar is recording next week. So looking forward to it after last night's effort, but reproducing that kind of vibe is damn hard without an audience! Nevermind, I'll just have to keep myself focussed on how sweet last night was.

At this stage, I'm looking at an acoustic sampler of songs and picking the best for a single release. Four to six songs maximum. Of course, launch and purchase details will be on myspace and here as they become known.

Meanwhile, I'm tired this afternoon (4am finish this morning!!) so think I'll go and blob out in front of the tv for a while. At least I've worked out the time settings on this blog so that's not doing my head in anymore!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home