Thursday, June 01, 2006

King Island Confirmed

Nice to also have this definite at last. I'll be on the island for a week, working with the students at the District School and aiming to produce work for performance during Tasmanian Living Writers Week in August.

Also, the admin staff at the school (bless 'em!) have offered to organise a gig the last night I'm there at a local restaurant. Boomerang by the Sea is well worth checking out - it looks a totally spectacular place to eat and play! I've asked that we get some locals involved in this as well. I think it would be in keeping with the project if this is a true community event.

Nothing's been confirmed yet but I'll let you all know as soon as I find out.

It's still seven weeks away - but I can't wait!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home