Saturday, November 17, 2007

Adelaide November 07

Well, I'm here!

It's taken a while to find a public access computer but better late than never!!! Unfortunately, there's no USB access on this one so pics will have to put up at a later date.

So far, so good. The gigs have been great but the weather has been totally outrageous. Every day since I arrived (last Wednesday) has been over 30 degrees Celsius. Despite having grown up in Adelaide I'm just not used to the very hot weather anymore and I think the one saving grace is that it's a dry, desert heat - a la the southern mediterranean - and not the humidity of Sydney or the pseudo English summer of Tasmania - where everyone goes troppo as soon as it gets over 25 C!

Anyway, despite feeling like I'm melting, it's been great fun and I'm looking forward to my last spot tonight at the Joiners Arms in Hindmarsh.

More pics and chat about Adelaide later..... now I really must go and watch the cricket - the second test against Sri Lanka being played in Hobart...... it makes me feel a wee bit homesick, which in itself is truly bizarre!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home